Yoga in Studio
Tips & Tricks for classes in person :
- Registrations on-line are required prior the class, no drop-in at the studio
- Limit is 10 pers/class
- Bring your own mat & water bottle
- Wear comfortable clothing that allow movements
- Classes will appear on the schedule as STUDIO
- If you are feeling sick, stay home & cancel your class, a credit will be applied
As a reminder to participate to a class in person, you will be required to show a proof of vaccination (at least one dose until Oct 24th, 2 doses will be required after October 24th). Masks are mandatory when you are not exercising.
Thank you for your understanding!
The safety of our students and teachers is our highest priority. We want to provide a safe environment for your yoga practice.
We are following the latest recommendations made by the Provincial Health Officer (PHO) .
Before the class:
- All participants must be registered online before the class, no drop-in allowed
- All participants will be asked to show proof of vaccination with ID
- Masks are mandatory inside when not exercising
- Physical distancing of 2 metres must be maintained when not exercising and at all other times in facility
- The doors will open 15 min before the class, to allow staggering entrance
- Hands sanitizing are recommended prior entering the facility
- No equipment will be provided for the class in studio. We recommend that you bring your own props (blocks & strap) for now
During the class
- Physical distance of 2.5 metres between each participant in all directions must be maintained while exercising indoors
- Masks must be worn in common areas of the facility but are not required while engaged in exercise. People who are unable to wear a mask due to a health condition or a physical, cognitive or mental impairment, and people who are unable to put on or remove a mask without the assistance of another person are exempt from mask requirements.
- No hands-on adjustments will be offered by the teachers
After the class
- The participants will be asked to leave one at a time to maintain physical distancing
- Masks is required when not exercising
Thank you everyone in advance for your cooperation!